- We will submit all registrations as a unit, so please make sure you turn in your registrations to Tod no later than April 1st!! (Ideally, we would like to have them turned in at the Blue and Gold Banquet on March 21st. If you submit your forms after the early registration date, there is an additional charge of $15 for day camps and $10 for overnight camps.
- Tiger Cubs (1st Graders) MUST have an adult partner attend camp with them.
- Older Scouts (2nd - 5th Graders) require one (1) adult leader for every (4) scouts.
- Scouts who qualified to have the pack pay for their camp fees (sold more than $375 in popcorn) still MUST submit registration forms prior to the early registration cut-off date. If you are uncertain as to whether or not you qualify, please contact Tina for confirmation.
- We do not want ANY scout to miss out on the summer camp experience because of financial issues. There are several options available for assistance. Please, please contact Tina or Tod for more information.
- Make sure you complete the annual medical and health record and submit it to Tod at the May pack meeting.